Saturday, May 10, 2008

Steve and Allison coming back to Minnesota


Yeah, it's almost too good to really be true!!!! After seeing Steve and Allison here in Minneapolis in March, I thought, "well, guess i won't get to see them again for a long time....." But, God smiled down on us here in Minnesota. Steve has added new dates to his tour and they are going to be back in the North Star state on July 19...in Duluth, MN, about three hours from the Twin Cities....I am just waiting for the presale to start!!! I told my dear husband I would sell everything I own on my Ebay auctions to get the money together...I figure $200.00 will hopefully cover gas, tickets and a night at the local roach motel...or, I will sleep in the van if I have to do that!!
I am just so happy they are coming back!!!

No comments: