Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gray skies, nothing but gray skies....

Hello Again.....

Life in Minnesota, in the winter, is a challenge at best...the cold has ceased to really bother me, even when the "high" here the end of the week is going to be -5.....

The gray skies, on the other hand, really beat me down...

It's all I can do to stay awake, here it is nearly 4:00 p.m. and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open...I am coming off the end of being sick anyway and still don't feel 100% normal...or as normal as I've been in the last few years....

I've been listening to Steve E. more than ever lately....his music always encourages me...it reminds me a lot of home, of Texas, and even if nieither one of us has lived there in a lot of years, it will always be first in my heart....


“Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that.”

Steve Earle

No comments: