Friday, February 29, 2008

A dream dashed........

Aw heck....after some emails, and fervent prayers, my hopes for a bit of an interview with Steve were ended today....I received a kind note from his publicity manager, there is going to be no time during his March 9th visit to the tundra for me to speak with him.....

I tried not to get up my hopes....but, I did.....as a sometimes journalist, freelance writer and, now, incredible blogger, I thought how cool it would be to have words from The Man on my little site...

Maybe another time.....

Meanwhile, I am still counting down the days til March 9 and the show of the decade...the Pantages Theater, Minneapolis, Minnesota, I will be there, hopefully I can at least get an autograph....

And, I still love him and his music....heck, we are both young pups...maybe there will be another show and another day for an interview...

Keep rockin' it Steve....



No comments: